Community AED Program
Did you know there are over 15 publicly available AEDs on Bowen Island?
An AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is a small, lightweight, and portable electronic device that delivers an electric shock through the chest wall of a person whose heart has stopped beating. It is proven to be one of the most important tools in saving the life of someone suffering sudden cardiac arrest.
AEDs are designed to be easy for anyone to use.
Community AED locations
- Hood Point (Finisterre Road)
- Hood Point West (Porter and Smugglers Cove)
- Miller’s Landing (Ecclestone and Miller)
- Deep Bay (Melmore and Lenora)
- Snug Cove (Bowen Island Library)
- Municipal Hall
- Artisan Square (the Gym)
- Bowen Youth Centre (Carter Road)
- Knick Knack Nook (Mt. Gardner Road)
- Bowen Bay (Emily Lane)
- Bluewater (Captain’s Way Road)
- Bluewater (Spyglass Road)
Last Updated on 2018-01-15 at 9:04 AM