ALERT: New Province-wide COVID-19 restrictions in effect
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all individuals, places of work and businesses in B.C. must significantly reduce their level of social interactions and travel to prevent the spread of COVID-19, effective now and until December 7, 2020. Please see the BC COVID-19 Resources page for full details.
Community Lands Workshop
A Workshop on the Future of Our Community Lands was held at Cates Hill Chapel on June 9, 2018. This interactive event brought together 53 Bowen Islanders to share opinions and ideas about the use of the Community Lands now and in the future.
Our Community Lands belong to all of us. Applicants were selected to ensure that participants of the workshop represented a broad range of our diverse community.
Thank you to all participants of the Community Lands Workshop. A report summarizing the day is now available.
We hope this report will be used in the following ways:
- To share with the broader community the workshop experience
- As a springboard for an updated or new Official Community Plan
- As a tool for use in municipal planning and development
- As a resource for municipal committees
- As a foundation for further work on specific issues, including housing and transportation
Provide your feedback on the guiding principles for the Community Lands
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Last Updated on 2018-08-20 at 9:25 AM