Participate in a Community Lands Workshop
We are holding a Workshop on the Future of Our Community Lands at Cates Hill Chapel on June 9, 2018. This interactive event will bring together Bowen Islanders to share opinions and ideas about the use of the Community Lands now and in the future.
Our Community Lands belong to all of us. Applicants are selected to ensure that participants of the workshop represent a broad range of our diverse community.
Participants are expected to commit to:
- Attend the session on Saturday, June 9 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (childcare is available)
- Review the information on the Community Lands webpages
- Walk the Community Lands on your own or as part of a guided walking tour before June 9 (see calendar below)
- Read an information package (will be provided in advance)
- Actively listen and contribute to the conversation and activities
We thank all who applied to participate. Registration is now closed, but late registrants may be waitlisted. If you are interested in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
Applicants will be notified by June 1 if they have been selected.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on 2018-05-31 at 7:05 AM