ALERT: New Province-wide COVID-19 restrictions in effect
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all individuals, places of work and businesses in B.C. must significantly reduce their level of social interactions and travel to prevent the spread of COVID-19, effective now and until December 7, 2020. Please see the BC COVID-19 Resources page for full details.
Purpose of the Committee
To identify and carry out steps to improve communication between Bowen Island Municipality (BIM) and the community. This includes identifying communications needs and strategies relating to BIM projects and initiatives; informing and responding to the public; and communicating internally with staff.
- Councillor Maureen Nicholson, Chair
- Councillor Sue-Ellen Fast
- Kathy Lalonde, Chief Administrative Officer
- Hope Dallas, Deputy Corporate Officer
- Emma Chow, Island Community Planner
- Sophie Idsinga, Communications Coordinator
- Jennifer McGowan, Emergency Program Coordinator
To contact the Communications Team please email: email@example.com
Last Updated on 2019-05-28 at 2:27 PM