Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program
The Emergency Program plans for the response to and recovery from emergencies and disasters in order to help to protect the health and safety of Bowen Island residents.
Preparedness begins at home! Are you prepared to look after your families needs for at least 72 hours?
KNOW THE RISKS. MAKE A PLAN. GET A KIT.
Emergency Support Services (ESS) (formerly Emergency Social Services)
Emergency Program Reference Documents
- Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program Regulatory Bylaw #428, 2016
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007 Appendices
- Bowen Island Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (HRVA), 2018
- BC Emergency Program Act and Regulations
Last Updated on 2018-12-18 at 12:24 PM