Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program
The Emergency Program plans for the response to and recovery from emergencies and disasters in order to help to protect the health and safety of Bowen Island residents.
Small Animal Pet First Aid Course
Sunday, April 7th, 9-5 at Municipal Hall. More information is available here.
FireSmart Workshops are back in 2019
Join us for a presentation by wildfire expert Bruce Blackwell, and learn what you can do to make your home and your island more resilient to wildfires. There's lots of time for Q&A, so bring your questions!
All sessions are held at Fire Hall #2 (1421 Adams Rd), registration is not required.
- Thursday, April 11th, 2019, 7pm
- Sunday, April 28, 2019, 3pm
- Monday, May 6, 2019, 7pm
Emergency Support Services Meetings are held in the evening on the second Tuesday of the month.
Email the ESS Director at BowenESS@bimbc.ca for more information.
Preparedness begins at home! Are you prepared to look after your families needs for at least 72 hours?
KNOW THE RISKS. MAKE A PLAN. GET A KIT.
Emergency Support Services (ESS) (formerly Emergency Social Services)
Emergency Program Reference Documents
- Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program Regulatory Bylaw #428, 2016
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007 Appendices
- Bowen Island Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (HRVA), 2018
- BC Emergency Program Act and Regulations
Last Updated on 2019-03-14 at 8:49 AM