Getting ready to build or develop land?

Apr 1 2021

You may need some permits before starting work, including site preparation and tree removal.  Did you know that most properties on Bowen Island require a Development Permit for environmental protection?  Development work may be any activity that disturbs soils or vegetation.  Visit the municipal website for more information:

Also, consider using Active Design in your project to facilitate active living, an important part of a healthy lifestyle for physical, mental and social well-being.  Visit the municipal website for Bowen-specific guidelines:

If you have any questions, please check with Planning & Development: