Short term rentals require a busines licence

May 24 2022

If you operate a short term rental on Bowen, you are required to have a business licence, regardless of whether the rental is a B&B, a room, part of a house or a whole house. 

What kind of rental are you providing? Read more

Apply for your business licence for your busines licence.