Public Art Advisory Committee
(This page is under construction)
Purpose of the Committee
To provide Council with advice and recommendations, using the Public Art Program and Policy as a guide, with the goal of integrating art into public spaces throughout Bowen Island. The Committee will incorporate best practices to build cultural vibrancy on the island, strengthen our community identity and civic pride, honour, preserve and encourage our cultural heritage and artistic diversity, and assist with community planning, economic development and cultural tourism opportunities.
- One (1) Municipal Councillor
- One (1) Bowen Island Arts Council Director
- Bowen Island Municipality staff member (Manager of Recreation and Community Services)
- One (1) Bowen Island Arts Council staff member (Executive Director)
- Up to three (3) representative(s) of the community at large with knowledge of or experience in the following:
o fine arts
o urban planning
o general interest in community-based art programming.
Agendas and Minutes
Last Updated on 2018-11-20 at 11:40 AM