ALERT: New Province-wide COVID-19 restrictions in effect
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all individuals, places of work and businesses in B.C. must significantly reduce their level of social interactions and travel to prevent the spread of COVID-19, effective now and until December 7, 2020. Please see the BC COVID-19 Resources page for full details.
- Driveway Access Permit Application
- Permit to Construct Works or Occupy Within Road Allowance Application
- Permit to Remove Trees Within Road Allowance Application
- Permit to Hold a Parade or Special Event Application
- Permit to Operate a Restricted Route Vehicle on Road Allowance Application
Please submit all permits and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on 2020-04-23 at 4:41 PM