Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program
The Emergency Program plans for the response to and recovery from emergencies and disasters in order to help to protect the health and safety of Bowen Island residents.
On June 23rd, 2020, we held a Question & Answer session on the the recently completed Evacuation Plan for Bowen Island. It included a short presentation by the Emergency Program Coordinator, Planner 1 and the marine evacuation modeler and was followed by a question and answer session with panelists.
Watch the recording on YouTube
Read the draft Evacuation Plan:
Emergency Program Publications
Emergency Support Services (ESS) (formerly Emergency Social Services)
In the news
Emergency Program Reference Documents
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan, 2020
- Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program Regulatory Bylaw #428, 2016 (consolidated November 2019)
- Bowen Island Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (HRVA), 2018
- Tsunami Hazard and Risk Assessment, 2019
- Bowen Island Emergency Guide for Residents
Last Updated on 2020-06-25 at 9:36 AM