Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program
The Emergency Program plans for the response to and recovery from emergencies and disasters in order to help to protect the health and safety of Bowen Island residents.
Emergency Support Services Meetings are held in the evening on the second Tuesday of the month.
Email the ESS Director at BowenESS@bimbc.ca for more information.
Emergency Support Services (ESS) (formerly Emergency Social Services)
In the news
Emergency Program Reference Documents
- Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program Regulatory Bylaw #428, 2016 (consolidated November 2019)
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007 Appendices
- Bowen Island Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (HRVA), 2018
- Tsunami Hazard and Risk Assessment, 2019
- Bowen Island Emergency Guide for Residents
Last Updated on 2019-12-12 at 11:25 AM