ALERT: Municipal Hall closed to the public
Municipal Hall is closed to the public. We must do this to protect our staff who will continue to provide essential services. You can still contact us by phone 604-947-4255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program
The Emergency Program plans for the response to and recovery from emergencies and disasters in order to help to protect the health and safety of Bowen Island residents.
Emergency Support Services Meetings are held in the evening on the second Tuesday of the month.
Next meeting: Tuesday, February 11th, Bowen Island Legion
Email the ESS Director at BowenESS@bimbc.ca for more information.
Bowen Island Municipality Evacuation Plan
Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Management Plan (Update)
Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Communications Plan
Emergency Support Services Modernization Project
Preperation for Coastal Response 2022
Emergency Support Services (ESS) (formerly Emergency Social Services)
In the news
Emergency Program Reference Documents
- Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program Regulatory Bylaw #428, 2016 (consolidated November 2019)
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007 Appendices
- Bowen Island Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (HRVA), 2018
- Tsunami Hazard and Risk Assessment, 2019
- Bowen Island Emergency Guide for Residents
Last Updated on 2020-02-07 at 1:49 PM