Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program
The Emergency Program plans for the response to and recovery from emergencies and disasters in order to help to protect the health and safety of Bowen Island residents.
On-island Fire Smart workshops are presented by Bruce Blackwell, provincial fire expert and author of Bowen Island's Community Wildfire Protection Plan.
Tuesday, August 14th - 7 PM at Fire hall #2, 1421 Adams Rd
Thursday, September 27th - 7 PM at Fire hall #2, 1421 Adams Rd
Stay tuned for training opportunities in 2018 including:
- First Aid - November 17th, 2018
- Pet Preparedness
- Rapid Damage Assessment
Preparedness begins at home! Are you prepared to look after your families needs for at least 72 hours?
KNOW THE RISKS. MAKE A PLAN. GET A KIT.
Emergency Support Services (ESS) (formerly Emergency Social Services)
Emergency Program Reference Documents
- Bowen Island Municipality Emergency Program Regulatory Bylaw #428, 2016
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007
- Bowen Island Emergency Management Plan 2007 Appendices
- Bowen Island Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (HRVA), 2018
- BC Emergency Program Act and Regulations
Last Updated on 2018-07-09 at 1:15 PM