Submit and pay online

Due to current health advisories, we have moved many planning services online.

Paper inquiries and applications will continue to be accepted via the drop box located on the porch door of Municipal Hall.  Please note that processing times for paper submissions will be extended as most staff are working remotely.

Online Applications

Please submit planning applications by email to

Go to the Land Use Planning page to get applications for:

  • Official Community Plan Amendment
  • Land Use Bylaw Amendment (Rezoning)
  • Temporary Use Permit

Go to the Development Approvals page to get applications for:

  • Subdivision Approval
  • Development Permit
  • Board of Variance Approval
  • Development Variance Permit
  • Covenant Amendment
  • Moorage Approval

Please submit Building Permit applications to Go to the Building & Renovating page to get an application for a Building Permit.

Fee Payment Options

Municipal Hall is currently not accepting in-person payment methods.  Forms of payment accepted are:

  • Cheque (extended processing times)
  • E-transfer -  select ‘e-transfer’ option on your application and submit application.  Instructions will then be emailed to you on how to complete your application fee payment by e-transfer.

IMPORTANT: Please do not send e-transfer payments until you have received instructions specific to your application.

Last Updated on 2021-03-08 at 12:36 PM